I believe San Francisco and San Mateo counties’ prices have stabilized in most areas and may stay at this level until something happens with the projected increase of interest rates and foreclosures, defaulting homeowners and unemployment. Based on a study by Homegain, it is not surprising to see that homeowners and agents have different views about the market place.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Firm: California sees decline in mortgage defaults (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Riskiest Cities For Homeowners (pinkbananaworld.com)
- ‘The Job Market Is Even Worse Than Many of Us Thought’ (abovethelaw.com)
- Homes lost to foreclosure on track for 1M in 2010 (thenewstribune.com)
- Foreclosure activity down in first quarter (sfgate.com)
- Homes Lost to Foreclosure Could Top 1 Million in 2010 (foxnews.com)