Have you had an experience working with a short sale? If you did, you’ll agree that there is no guarantee that the home will be sold to you, no matter how long it takes to get an approval and how frustrating it is to not know if you are going to be able to buy the home. Well, the HAFA program is designed to help with the frustrations homeowners, sellers, buyers, and agents experience when going through the short sale process. This program should help speed up the process and help people but there is no guarantee. Only time will tell.
Related articles by Zemanta
- HAFA: Is it really half the time?(agentgenius.com)
- Short sales, a product that changes with the blink of an eye(agentgenius.com)
- Ten Dirty Secrets of a Short Sale(stealthmode.com)
- July 21st(slideshare.net)
- 75% of modified home loans will redefault(money.cnn.com)
- The Mortgage Mess: Are Solutions Out There?(news.firedoglake.com)