Thinking of taking the pludge and make one of the biggest purchase in your life? Unless you have lots of cash, you’re probably going to finance the purchase. A big part of procuring a loan at the lowest interest rate posible is to have a good credit score. There are some things that you can do to improve your scores.
1/3 of americans can not qualify for a mortgage because of their credit scores.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 25.5% Drop in Home Sales Coincides with Drop in Credit Score Awareness (prweb.com)
- Get a good mortgage (money.cnn.com)
- How Credit Repair Scams Work and How to Avoid Them (creditrepair.org)
- 25,000 Reasons to Pamper Your Credit (wisebread.com)
- What Does ‘Piggybacking’ Mean for Credit Card Users? (applyforacreditcard.com)
- One-third ‘highly unlikely’ to get mortgage (money.blogs.time.com)