Now that we are in the last part of the year, how is the real estate market? Well for the month of September, existing home sales were up by 10% from the month of August. However, sales are down by 19.1% compared to September 2009. This is a great opportunity for buyers to take advantage of the market. It’s no wonder that Americans still think about owning their own home. 80% of Americans believe in buying a home is a good financial decision.
- Pending Home Sales Slump Further In September(realestateradiousa.com)
- William Lyon Homes Reports Third Quarter 2010 Results(eon.businesswire.com)
- Fed sees West’s housing as ‘unchanged’(lansner.ocregister.com)
- REFILE-US Sept pending home sales fall 1.8 pct–NAR(reuters.com)
- CREA slashes home-sales forecast(theglobeandmail.com)