Have you been hearing about the looming wave of foreclosures coming? Well, it’s slowly coming to the market place. With the economic problems we are facing, it is taking a toll on everybody. We are still not out of our crisis. Some areas in the country are really going through hard times. California is so lucky, we have four cities out of eight, that ranks as the most miserable cities in the United States. Let’s hope that things don’t get any worst!!!
- A frightening look at America’s foreclosure crisis (financialpost.com)
- Foreclosures up in most U.S. metro areas: report (cbc.ca)
- A Frightening Satellite Tour Of America’s Foreclosure Wastelands (businessinsider.com)
- Coming Soon: A 300-Percent Increase in Foreclosures (reason.com)
- You: Foreclosures decline in California in 2010 (latimes.com)
- Foreclosures decline in California in 2010 – Los Angeles Times (news.google.com)