Home prices declined 3.8% in February compared to last year, however they are up 4.2% from two years ago. Could this be a sign of our recovery or maybe the double dip is about to happen? It’s hard to say but it is a great time to purchase a property. Interest rates are still at all time lows, prices have gone down, there are a lot of properties to choose from, and you still have some tax benefits. When you’re ready, there are a lot of things to consider.
- Tax Benefits Help Homeowners(cumminggarealestate.wordpress.com)
- 5 Tips for Homeowners Filing Taxes(jmetzgerhomes.com)
- A Pleasant Tax Surprise for Long-Time Homeowners(turbotax.intuit.com)
- Video: Learn About The First-Time Homebuyer’s Credit(turbotax.intuit.com)
- 5 Tax Tips, Tricks and Traps for Homeowners(thomasperrella.wordpress.com)
- Video: Save Taxes by Saving Energy(turbotax.intuit.com)