Home sales have fallen in February and is normal for a uneven recovery. According to Lawrence Yun, NAR chief economist, even though properties are more affordable and the economy is improving, we will continue to see a rocky recovery as long as we have problems with tight credit and lower prices.
- Existing home sales tumble 9.6% (money.cnn.com)
- Existing Home Sales Dive Massive 9.6% (businessinsider.com)
- Is the market really turning around? (jefftung.net)
- Home sales down in U.S., less so in Seattle area (seattlepi.com)
- Home sales rebound in 49 states (jefftung.net)
- US Feb Exist Home Sales -9.6% to 4.88M; Jan Revised Up (forexlive.com)
- U.S. February Existing Home Sales Fall to 4.88 Million Rate (businessweek.com)