For the third month in a row, mortgage lates, 90 days or more, have declined. This could be another sign of recovery. With fewer defaults, the inventory level of REOs and short sales should go down as well. Could this be the bottom or is it a double dip situation. Only time will provide us with an answer. Either way, now is still a good time to purchase real estate.
- Mortgage Delinquencies Fall in the Third Quarter(dailyfinance.com)
- LPS’ Data Show Declines in Delinquencies and Foreclosure Inventories, by Carrie Bay, Dsnews.com (oregonrealestateroundtable.com)
- Delinquencies May Be Down, But 4.3 Million Homes Are 90 Days Delinquent Or In Foreclosure(businessinsider.com)
- Delinquency Rate for CMBS Hits a Record(online.wsj.com)
- Short Sale FAQs(shortsalehelpnow.wordpress.com)
- Cities Where Economies Are Getting Worse(forbes.com)