My buyers are still experiencing multiple offer situations with all of the available listings here on the San Francisco peninsula, especially with homes that are priced under $500,000. They are getting frustrated and some have stopped searching all together. All I can say is to hang in there and something will come your way. This is still the best time to buy something while interest rates and home prices are still low. Multiple offers will continue if the inventory continues to be scarce. There might be some relief soon as banks start to release their huge shadow inventory. It is estimated that there is more then a million homes that are being held. Will this HELP? I hope so.
- More forclosures are coming(jefftung.net)
- Surviving The Scramble For San Francisco Office Space(techcrunch.com)
- Reinflating a New Housing Bubble?(counterpunch.org)
- Inventory Shortage: Move Along; Nothing to See Here(redfin.com)
- Lafayette CA Real Estate – Still a Bay Area Bargain(teamrothenberg.com)