If you plan to purchase a home in the near future, you might want to speed up the process in order to have 3.5% of your closing cost paid by Fannie Mae. That’s right, Fannie Mae is trying to decrease their inventory of REOs. If you close on a HomePath property by June 30, 2011, you’ll be able to save 3.5% of the purchase price in closing cost. So act now!!!!
- Fannie Mae Buyer Incentives Back for Limited Time (brittaj17.wordpress.com)
- Fannie Offers Closing Cost Help for REOs (reowablog.wordpress.com)
- April 11 to June 30th: Buyers Get 3.5% of their Costs Paid When Purchasing a Qualified Fannie Mae Owned Property (mklenahan.wordpress.com)
- Fannie Mae Announces 3.5% Buyer Assistance on REO Properties (saltlakecitymortgage.wordpress.com)
- REALTOR Magazine – Fannie Offers Closing Cost Help for REOs (katytx2010.wordpress.com)
- Fannie Mae Announces 3.5 Percent Buyer Assistance on HomePath(R) Properties Incentive Part of Continuous Effort to Stabilize Neighborhoods – CNBC (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)